Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Few More Pictures

Jaisal loves dogs. He is lucky that all of us in the family have really mellow dogs because his form of showing love is through "creative" petting.  Jaisal showing affection for a dog includes typical petting, maybe a few pats on the back, and then some poking, ear pulling, chasing with toys, sitting on, laying on, and crawling under. Despite this mild torment, Denali and Charlie (my brother and Shaili's dog) both follow Jaisal around. Sometimes for everyone's safety Jaisal and the dogs must be separated, but it never really lasts.


Jaisal loves strawberries. I attribute it to the fact that he understands that seasonal eating is the best and strawberries are now in season.  I mean, he liked asparagus when it was in season, so that definitely constitutes a pattern, right?


Yup, really loves his strawberries. I think that is the biggest smile we've ever captured on film aka a memory card.


Hmm, it appears that I am not nearly as liked as food or even the dogs.


He's not smiling because he's exercising. He's smiling because Charlie is afraid of the ball, so little man thinks it's a great game to chase Charlie with the exercise ball. So naughty and yet so loveable. :)



No comments: