I can't believe I last posted a year and a half ago. Wow. Two kids, busy jobs, life, etc. all clearly keep me from having time to blog. I hope to change that since this is such a nice way to remember what was happening in a particular month. (I'm getting old and my memory is rapidly fading. :))
Clearly, I'm not going to remember or have the time to do a real catch up, but here's an assortment of photos from the rest of 2015.
Jaisal loves and dotes on his sister.
Ahh, the joys of pumping. I'm glad that with Riya she was able to nurse. I can't believe how long I managed to exclusively pump for Jaisal.
While we started to search for a new place to buy in December 2014, nothing was quite right within our budget constraints. I was going out of my mind with how cramped we were in our existing space, so we decided to remodel our bathroom to create more storage. Don't think that it was just Kirk doing the work. I did demo, helped lay tile and helped carry our new very heavy wood wardrobe up 2.5 flights of stairs. I actually can't believe we made it. There was a lot of cursing from me generally and at Kirk.
BYOK to work day at Groupon.
Visiting grandma at the farm. July 2015. Oh and Kirk got appendicitis while we were there, after getting stung by multiple yellow jackets and dropping his phone in the toilet. And there was no internet. Good trip.
First day of second year at school!
Look at that chunky face!
My little laughing Buddha.
A visit from Ruhi masi and our annual trip to pick apples and pumpkins. September 2015.
Checking out the blood moon.
Jaisal's first Bears game with mummy or as Jaisal thought of it, junk food day. He ate popcorn, a hot dog and a funnel cake.
I love these two so very very much.
Mexico - December 2015. We left Riya at home. Kirk had been sick since Thanksgiving with an unknown but debilitating ailment and Riya had one of her perpetual colds. There was no way all four of us were going to survive in one hotel room. We barely survived with just the three of us since we decided to add a bout of severe food poisoning to the mix.
Riya's first food - banana. She loved it and nearly all food that followed. It was such a different experience than feeding Jaisal who needed every calorie he could get.
Christmas celebrations at the Shedd. Jaisal did not want to sit in Santa's lap.
Moving day! December 23, 2015 and we were hosting Kirk's mom and Christmas in less than 24 hours.
Thankfully the new place has two floors so we just moved everything unpacked downstairs and set up a Christmas tree.
Jaisal's new bunkbed, which he pleaded for before we moved. He has slept on the top twice and has decided the bottom bed is way better.
Clearly, I'm not going to remember or have the time to do a real catch up, but here's an assortment of photos from the rest of 2015.
Jaisal loves and dotes on his sister.
Ahh, the joys of pumping. I'm glad that with Riya she was able to nurse. I can't believe how long I managed to exclusively pump for Jaisal.
While we started to search for a new place to buy in December 2014, nothing was quite right within our budget constraints. I was going out of my mind with how cramped we were in our existing space, so we decided to remodel our bathroom to create more storage. Don't think that it was just Kirk doing the work. I did demo, helped lay tile and helped carry our new very heavy wood wardrobe up 2.5 flights of stairs. I actually can't believe we made it. There was a lot of cursing from me generally and at Kirk.
BYOK to work day at Groupon.
Visiting grandma at the farm. July 2015. Oh and Kirk got appendicitis while we were there, after getting stung by multiple yellow jackets and dropping his phone in the toilet. And there was no internet. Good trip.
First day of second year at school!
Look at that chunky face!
My little laughing Buddha.
A visit from Ruhi masi and our annual trip to pick apples and pumpkins. September 2015.
Checking out the blood moon.
Jaisal's first Bears game with mummy or as Jaisal thought of it, junk food day. He ate popcorn, a hot dog and a funnel cake.
I love these two so very very much.
Mexico - December 2015. We left Riya at home. Kirk had been sick since Thanksgiving with an unknown but debilitating ailment and Riya had one of her perpetual colds. There was no way all four of us were going to survive in one hotel room. We barely survived with just the three of us since we decided to add a bout of severe food poisoning to the mix.
Riya's first food - banana. She loved it and nearly all food that followed. It was such a different experience than feeding Jaisal who needed every calorie he could get.
Christmas celebrations at the Shedd. Jaisal did not want to sit in Santa's lap.
Moving day! December 23, 2015 and we were hosting Kirk's mom and Christmas in less than 24 hours.
Thankfully the new place has two floors so we just moved everything unpacked downstairs and set up a Christmas tree.
Jaisal's new bunkbed, which he pleaded for before we moved. He has slept on the top twice and has decided the bottom bed is way better.


























No comments:
Post a Comment