Saturday, July 14, 2012

Videos

Jaisal at L'il Kickers.



I love that Jaisal is the only kid that goes under the parachute. He was so shy before transplant. I also worry all the time that the doctor's appointments and lab draws will make him timid. As of now, I don't need to worry about that. Although, based on the end of the video, it appears we're not making good progress on teaching him his colors. :)

Jaisal at the Beach

We had a little play date for Jaisal at the beach with his girlfriend Sahanna (he even planted a kiss on her without much prompting from us). After our picnic, Jaisal decided to just get up and walk to the beach, which was not even in sight of our picnic area. He also didn't care if we were with him (or if Kirk was with him, since I held down the fort on the blanket where the food and wine were). I love Jaisal playing in the water and grabbing sand. It's so, normal. I mean, sure we used handwipes and disinfecting gel to clean him up immediately after he was done playing, but still these are the moments that we live for. That Sir Oliver is a pretty great guy for letting us have so much fun.

No comments: