Thursday, June 6, 2013

2 Week Labs

We had labs last weekend to see how the wean is going. All of Jaisal's numbers took a little upward bump. I think everything is still in the normal range, but the slight upward trend of course has me worried. His prograf level was running a tiny bit low, so that could be the cause of the numbers. We'll repeat labs in a week when we go to clinic. I am hopeful that all the numbers will come back down a little bit and we can get rid of the steroid....

On another note, Jaisal starts swimming classes this weekend. He took swimming classes a few times before transplant but we had to stop because of the Picc line in his arm. We figure it's time to get him back in the water and I am super excited to see how he does or does not enjoy the class. Pictures to follow after class.

No comments: