Jaisal has been an absolute sweetheart lately. He is all about hugs and kisses and telling us he loves us. It's awesome. One thing he said recently that absolutely melted my heart went like this:
It was another night where I'd fallen asleep with Jaisal in his bed. I was sleeping on my stomach with my arms underneath me, so that my elbows were sticking out a bit at my sides. At some point during the night, Jaisal rolls into me and bumps into my elbow and rolls back to his original position. He immediately tries to roll into me again and bumps into my elbow.
His response to this while half asleep - "Mummy, mummy, I don't fit." :)
I loved it. His concept of snuggling with me, or not being able to snuggle with me, related to him fitting or not fitting into me. It was so insanely cute that I then proceeded to stay up watching him sleep.
I love this little guy so much. He has me (us) completely wrapped around his little finger and I am so glad he hasn't yet figured it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment