Thursday, August 6, 2015

Farm Time

We decided to have a staycation at the farm. 

Jaisal watching the ipad in style in the car.

Grandma meeting Riya baby for the first time.

While there, the Vogels came to visit and we all went blueberry picking.

Riya slept the whole time.

The kiddos cooked out at a bonfire and camped. Jaisal lasted most of the night for his first time camping, but I think his itchy bug bites made him restless and he wanted to come in. I'm excited to try camping again with him.


Jaisal had so much fun playing with Rylan and Acadia.


And I'm pretty sure Riya and Arbor are going to be fast friends. They'll definitely be competing for biggest cheeks.

Despite all the rain, we did manage to get Jaisal to the zoo where he rode his first horse.

And got him out in the yard to play on his first slip n slide. He didn't quite master the sliding technique, but had fun anyway.

No comments: