Monday, December 9, 2013

Diwali

We had a great family get together at my parents' house for Diwali. Little man and I made a rangoli, which I promptly failed to photograph or present to my parents in advance of the party. Whoops.

We got a decent full family photo with only Tika, the family cat, missing (6 pictures and not one with everyone looking and all eyes open, I really have no idea how photographers do it).


Another pic with the larger Shah/Kusumgar/Desai/Bacastow/Mendez clan (with a few Shahs and Jhaveris missing).


Jaisal had a great time playing with his Rasesh dada.


Little man also had a chance to show off his awesome driving skills to his cousin Laila. She was mostly not impressed, though all of us parents and aunts and uncles were going nuts. Based on the attempt to take pictures, you'd think that we were in Africa happening upon a pride of lions. Nope, just two 3-year olds in a mini cooper in a cul-de-sac.






No comments: