Monday, December 9, 2013

Halloween

When I asked Jaisal what he wanted to be for Halloween, after a momentary pause, a hmmm, and a finger to his lips while he thought, Jaisal announced that he wanted to be a cowboy. Really? Yup the answer was consistent over the next few weeks. I'm not sure where he got the idea, but who was I to deny him.


I mean really look at that face! Who am I to deny him? That was our trial run for a friend's birthday party the weekend before Halloween and this was Jaisal in full cowboy mode on Halloween.


We also had Jaisal more involved in carving the pumpkins this year. He was really excited


until he touched the pumpkin "guts."  Those were way too slimy for him.


Halloween ended up being rainy and awful but we made a last minute decision to trick or treat at a friend's house and managed to get many full-size candy bars in the short window where it wasn't raining too hard. A success in my book.

No comments: