I haven't gotten out with Riya as much as I'd like. This is partly due to weather, partly due to Riya's constant need to feed, and partly due to my exhaustion/laziness. That doesn't mean we haven't taken her anywhere.
I've mostly been wearing Riya to take Jaisal to school.
Riya went to dinner at my cousin's place. I'm not sure she appreciated the view during her feeding, though I definitely did.
I told little guy that he looked so cute in his pooja clothes. He responded that he didn't look cute, but that he was handsome.
Not a bad start to her adventures. She'll be spending a week at the farm in July. Fingers crossed that the ride goes smoothly.
I've mostly been wearing Riya to take Jaisal to school.
Riya went to dinner at my cousin's place. I'm not sure she appreciated the view during her feeding, though I definitely did.
She went to the temple and got to do pooja.
I told little guy that he looked so cute in his pooja clothes. He responded that he didn't look cute, but that he was handsome.
She also attended a graduation party at a swanky lakefront rooftop.
Not a bad start to her adventures. She'll be spending a week at the farm in July. Fingers crossed that the ride goes smoothly.







No comments:
Post a Comment