I have been swamped at work and actually traveled out of state the last two weeks, so there has been no time to update. In fact, I've been suffering from the problem that all working parents eventually face - guilt. I feel as though I've spent no time with Jaisal and that he is starting to forget me. I know that's not true, but it feels that way. Whining aside, I wanted everyone to know that little man is doing AWESOME!
He's turning into such a little boy. He runs and jumps and in fact tries to jump off a variety of things. He's quite fearless. The speech therapy has been paying off and Jaisal is turning into such a talker. He tries to mimic nearly everything we say. Today he's been saying butterfly and octopus. He also physically tries to imitate everything we do. He will repeat dance moves, cooking techniques, and will even help clean - all while thinking he's playing. I swear he also grew each time I went out of town. It's pretty amazing stuff.
Hope the second half of your April has been as great as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment