Well hello friends, where oh where has the time gone? I had all these plans for blog posts and then there was life and work and a very energetic 3 1/2 year old. Time just sort of evaporated or was spent huddling under blankets. This past winter (and I say past because winter needs to be done) in Chicago was brutal. Lots of cold, cold days combined with snow and ice. It sapped all the motivation to do anything right out of me.
Of course these are all just excuses. No more. I'm committed to documenting Jaisal's journey (I mean that is the blog address) and sharing it with everyone. It's my 2014 resolution, nearly a quarter of the way through the year. I'm clearly on top of things.
Let's start with the easy stuff. A medical update. Sir Oliver is happy. In fact, Jaisal is now aware of Sir Oliver. He can point him out to you and tell you that Uncle Scott gave him Sir Oliver. It's super cute. Things got a little confusing when I explained to Jaisal that his new cousin came out of her mommy's tummy and how Jaisal used to be in my tummy. Jaisal took that to his next logical conclusion by saying that means Uncle Scott was in his tummy. We figured it was partially true so we let it slide.
We took another medication out of the rotation recently and possibly will take out 1-2 more in the next 3 months. It's pretty exciting stuff.
Lastly, Sir Oliver is doing his job helping Jaisal grow.
Height: 40.1 inches (66th percentile)
Weight: 32.2 pounds (32.5th percentile)
Clothes: Has to be 4T or it looks short on him.
Shoes: 11
The kid is living up to his South Asian heritage by being all skin and bones, but he doesn't seem to mind one bit.
Of course these are all just excuses. No more. I'm committed to documenting Jaisal's journey (I mean that is the blog address) and sharing it with everyone. It's my 2014 resolution, nearly a quarter of the way through the year. I'm clearly on top of things.
Let's start with the easy stuff. A medical update. Sir Oliver is happy. In fact, Jaisal is now aware of Sir Oliver. He can point him out to you and tell you that Uncle Scott gave him Sir Oliver. It's super cute. Things got a little confusing when I explained to Jaisal that his new cousin came out of her mommy's tummy and how Jaisal used to be in my tummy. Jaisal took that to his next logical conclusion by saying that means Uncle Scott was in his tummy. We figured it was partially true so we let it slide.
We took another medication out of the rotation recently and possibly will take out 1-2 more in the next 3 months. It's pretty exciting stuff.
Lastly, Sir Oliver is doing his job helping Jaisal grow.
Height: 40.1 inches (66th percentile)
Weight: 32.2 pounds (32.5th percentile)
Clothes: Has to be 4T or it looks short on him.
Shoes: 11
The kid is living up to his South Asian heritage by being all skin and bones, but he doesn't seem to mind one bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment