I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kirk, Jaisal, and I have the very best friends that anyone could ever hope for. Last week we received a gift certificate for personal chef services from a group of my law school friends. First off, that's just a super cool idea. Secondly, it will be so helpful when we're in the hospital with Jaisal after a transplant. We get so sick of eating out while we're in the hospital, particularly because everything we eat is so unhealthy. But we definitely don't have time to cook or shop either so having a personal chef come and make 7 meals for us that we can keep in the fridge at the hospital will be SO nice. Kirk and I are really excited about this gift.
Thanks friends!! Your thoughtfulness helps to remind us how lucky we are, especially if we're having a down day dealing with all of this medical stuff. Thank you for being so thoughtful and generous!
No comments:
Post a Comment