We spent a lot of quality family time together this weekend. On Friday we took advantage of the warm for November weather to check out the lights at the zoo with Neal, Susie, and Laila.
It's still impossible to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time and smile, but I think these munchkins look adorable nonetheless.
On Saturday, we headed north to cut down a Christmas tree with Jeremy, Nicole, and El Toro. Here's Kirk doing all the hard labor, while Jaisal braved the never ending drizzle from the comfort of his stroller.
We picked out a slightly smaller than normal tree this year, so that we could put the tree out of Jaisal's reach. I'm sure he'll still manage to break a few ornaments, but we're excited for him to be aware of the holiday.
Jaisal also has begun practicing his packaging skills, since I am sure he is going to get me and Kirk some fabulous gifts.
It took him a little while, but he realized that he didn't quite fit in this box. I think there is hope for his spatial orientation skills before real gift wrapping is necessary.







1 comment:
Great pictures. So cute!
Post a Comment