Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Playtime!

I missed my goal of blogging about Jaisal and/or organ donation each day this month. In my defense, we've been having a lot of fun lately and blogging is hard to do when you're playing.

This past weekend involved lots of play dates for Jaisal. First we visited Jaisal's buddy Ettan and his little, still pretty new sister, Aria.

There was some interaction between the boys and a bit of toy grabbing, etc. We have officially entered the "mine" phase. I feel like I am supposed to keep telling Jaisal he needs to share, but I am also pretty sure that my words have no impact. I'll continue to toe the parenting party line and hope that I am teaching him something.

I have no pictures to show for Jaisal and Ettan's play date because...well I suck at photo-documenting our lives. Thankfully the parents involved with his Sunday play date were more responsible and were willing to share some of their pictures with us.

Jaisal was really excited to see Sahana and remembered all the toys at her house.  We realized that Jaisal enjoys playing with girls more than boys. Interesting.....


Jaisal also was fascinated with Rian, Sahana's 3 month old little brother. He wanted to kiss him and look at him.


Mostly though he wanted me to hold the baby, which I was happy to do unless there was crying or pooping involved.

No comments: