It's been 3 weeks since we reduced Jaisal's steroid dose. It was a small downward adjustment, but naturally I was nervous about what we'd see in his first set of labs after the change.
Well his labs look beautiful. Perfect in fact. It's really quite pleasant to say that after so many rationalizations and justifications about his numbers being high for so long post-transplant.
The plan now is to stay on this dose for another week and then drop the dose by half. This will be a more significant change compared to the first phase of weaning, and hopefully Sir Oliver will continue to remain happy. Fingers are crossed.
Jaisal celebrated the good news by watching some TV. Little man has moved on from his addiction to Team Umizoomi to Caillou. I can tolerate it all, so long as he doesn't want to watch Dora or Diego (I share this father's view on Dora).

1 comment:
Unfortunately Acadia looooooves Dora. Thankfully she will deal with a few other shows, but right now Dora is the greatest. You may get stuck watching some when you're here!
Post a Comment