We could barely keep him still to take the picture. First, he was kicking Kirk and then trying to sit up and get away. The only common things I see in these pictures is a) Jaisal's crazy head of hair and b) his long skinny legs. I can only imagine the changes we'll see from this year to the next.
The story of our little man, his sister, and our family's journey with biliary atresia, liver transplantation and beyond.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Now and Then
When Jaisal was little, a common way for us to hold him was to lay him on our legs. He seemed comfy, we had a good view of his face, and it might have allowed us to watch some TV without him looking at the TV. What a difference a year makes.
Jaisal at one month on Kirk's legs.
Jaisal at 13 months.
We could barely keep him still to take the picture. First, he was kicking Kirk and then trying to sit up and get away. The only common things I see in these pictures is a) Jaisal's crazy head of hair and b) his long skinny legs. I can only imagine the changes we'll see from this year to the next.
We could barely keep him still to take the picture. First, he was kicking Kirk and then trying to sit up and get away. The only common things I see in these pictures is a) Jaisal's crazy head of hair and b) his long skinny legs. I can only imagine the changes we'll see from this year to the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment