The story of our little man, his sister, and our family's journey with biliary atresia, liver transplantation and beyond.
I think it felt as good to bring Jaisal home today as when we brought him home for the very first time.
That is such great news guys, let Nicole and I know if you need anything!!!
Awesome! Glad to hear everyone is finally home.
HOME!
YAY! Great news. :)
So happy for you all!Ben
What wonderful, wonderful news. Congratulations to the three of you.
So happy to hear your little man is home!!!
We are so happy for you guys, but I have to tell you Shelby is bummed that we are not neighbors at the Kohl's House.Yay for you guys!!! ENJOY!
oh YAHOOOO!!!! so happy you are home!!! :)
HOME! Congratulations! Best wishes on a continued successful recovery and transition.
How exciting!!!!!!! I so happy to hear that you guys are back home. Totally awesome!
Wonderful news!!
I am so so happy you guys are home!
What fantastic news! So glad to hear it. -sarah vokes
Wonderful! So happy for you!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
That is such great news guys, let Nicole and I know if you need anything!!!
Awesome! Glad to hear everyone is finally home.
HOME!
YAY! Great news. :)
So happy for you all!
Ben
What wonderful, wonderful news. Congratulations to the three of you.
So happy to hear your little man is home!!!
We are so happy for you guys, but I have to tell you Shelby is bummed that we are not neighbors at the Kohl's House.
Yay for you guys!!! ENJOY!
oh YAHOOOO!!!! so happy you are home!!! :)
HOME! Congratulations! Best wishes on a continued successful recovery and transition.
How exciting!!!!!!! I so happy to hear that you guys are back home. Totally awesome!
Wonderful news!!
I am so so happy you guys are home!
What fantastic news! So glad to hear it. -sarah vokes
Wonderful! So happy for you!
Post a Comment