As I've said before Jaisal has crazy hair. We've been wanting to get it cut for a while, but hadn't quite found the time. We could not let him have another long inpatient stay without some grooming, as you can see based on this picture.
Sorry for the poor quality, but I took the picture with my phone camera by sneak attacking Jaisal just as he woke up. Also this was taken a month ago, so his mane has only grown wilder.
Thankfully Silvia, our nanny, braved the crazy winds and rain earlier this week and got Jaisal all cleaned up for his transplant stay. Upon admission yesterday, the doctors and nurses commented on how different he looked with a real haircut.

1 comment:
He is adorable!
Praying for a smooth recovery.
I also have pictures of my son´s transplant and his dad´s pink liver, if you want to take a peak
Alice ( Martim´s mum)
www.martimmargaca.blogspot.com
Post a Comment