Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas in the PICU

Since we know we're in the PICU through Christmas, I decided to make our room more homey. Here are a few pics of our decorated room. Special thanks to Ann and Brendan for some extra trimmings.




And the pièce de résistance, the Christmas tree. It conveniently fit on the wall, so we could put the presents beneath it. I swear Jaisal is getting more presents from family, friends, and the hospital than he would have gotten if we were celebrating at home.





We're not allowed to have lights or hang things from the ceiling because it's a fire hazard, but I might hang a few snowflakes on the ceiling tonight and hope I'm allowed to keep them up until the middle of the morning.

1 comment:

Chris and Scott said...

Santa is a few hours away and I'm willing to bet he'll be dropping some presents off. Merry Christmas to the three of you. Awesome to see Jaisal doing so well.