Kirk and I think Jaisal's liver should have a name. That way we can teach Jaisal about the meds ____________ needs to take each day to be happy, that we need to draw blood to see if __________ is sick, etc.
We are open to suggestions. Please leave potential liver names in the comments. All responses appreciated, although I cannot guarantee that we will not privately mock your suggestions. I kid. I kid.
15 comments:
I'm going simple... my $.02 is John, because it's close to juandice, which I also was when I was born. Merry Xmas Kirk, Krupa and Jaisal!
Our vote is Larry which goes with our use of aliteration when teaching the kids about animals..
Vogel
I vote for Larry, too. Or Lucy. Any two syllable name starting with "L" would do nicely.
Ben
Mylo. No reason. I just like that name.
How about Morgan (Morgan D-Organ)!
Brutus
-Harp
Tiny Tim. It´s a no brainer.
Scotty after his donor, Scott.
How about Gollum...then he could say "my precious" for multiple reasons...
I like the Vogel or Scotty suggestions. But I'm trying to think of something Scott always says... like Cheers or Mate. Maybe Cheery. Ha!
Lupulin ..... named after a powder found on hop cones that provide bitterness .... I mean this is a liver we are talking about ;>)
Tiny Tim is such a good name for this liver that I'm not sure I will be able to pretend that you aren't idiots if you choose a different name. And not just because of the holiday timing -- just imagine him, and his tiny Cockney liver accent, with nothing but optimistic things to say no matter what the circumstance. It's goddamn adorable.
I have no idea why this matters. Perhaps I need more hobbies.
Chuck Norris :)
I'm a friend of Scott and Chris Vogel, and I've been following this blog, then shared it with my mom... so I know you do not have any idea who we are, but my mom's maiden name was Oliver and she thinks that it is a good name for Jaisal's liver because it has "liver" in it :-) Best wishes and I am so happy to see that Jaisal is steadily improving!
-Rebecca
PS- one of my sisters went to Northwestern, too!
Post a Comment